Look around and you will notice that competition has increased – you must fight for your brand to survive. Even your customers who might be loyal to you need to be kept aware of your brand. Often, companies have to undergo branding innovation to meet ever-changing business scenarios.
This article will help you achieve advertising success like never before.
Here are 5 innovative advertising ideas that you can incorporate to keep your brand alive in public memory.
1) Promotional products: One of the best ways to keep your customers engaged with your brand is by gifting items which will be useful to them in their daily lives. You can personalize these products and highlight your logo and other details on the imprint area available. Every time these items are used, your brand will be remembered by your customers.
2) Social Media: One of the fastest methods of connecting with your customers and audience is by reaching out to them on social media. Create profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. Engage with your target audience and watch your network grow. People will love you, criticize you and even give you suggestions but they certainly won’t ignore you!
3) Participation in Industry Events: The idea behind participating in industry events is to be seen and get noticed. Though it might be expensive to participate in bigger trade shows, there are a lot of expos and retail fairs that have lesser entry fees.
4) Cross-Promotion: Joining hands with other businesses can increase your advertising power and widen your marketing reach. And who knows, you might get a set of new customers as well!
5) Email Advertising: Email advertising or direct mailers have proven to be a success to gain quality business. Ideally, you can target your existing customers through this form of advertising because new customers might mark your mail as spam. However, you can try it out and see if it works for you.