Easter Sunday is just around the corner! Have you thought about using this special occasion to highlight your brand? People often associate cheery and fun memories with Easter. By choosing Easter to highlight your brand, you will be able to draw quality goodwill to your business.
Here is an interesting insight on Easter from the National Confectioners Association: 82.5% of individuals like receiving candies/chocolates while 72.9% prefer non-edible items such as books, crayons and stuffed animals as promotional gifts.*
The team at Promo Direct has made things easier for you by picking the top 5 Easter giveaways chosen by our buyers. Hope you like this list!
1. Fitness is Fun Coloring Book
These 16-page coloring books are great giveaways for children. They feature great story lines on health. They also include exciting games that will keep kids hooked!
2. Candy Roll
Share the joy of Easter by giving away candy rolls to your customers. This product comes with 11 individual candies , each with a unique flavor.
3. Celebration Tote Bag
They are lightweight, tear-resistant, water-resistant and made to last longer. Let your recipients carry them along at shopping malls, beaches and picnics so that your brand gets highlighted all over town!
4. Buster Bear
Made of soft plush material, Buster Bears will make cute gifts for individuals of all age groups. Impress your customers by giving away these stuffed toys!
5. Mug Gift Bag with Starlite Mints
Delight your customers by giving them this sweet goody bag of surprises. It contains starlite mints and can be imprinted with your logo or slogan.
For more gift ideas, log on to our website PromoDirect.com. Do let us know if you liked our products. Happy Easter!
Stress balls help people to get rid of tension, anxiety and depression while making them feel better and lighter. They can also be used to increase concentration while developing a better grip. These stress balls are also beneficial for individuals suffering from arthritis or carpel tunnel syndrome as they provide quality exercises for the fingers and wrist.
Custom stress balls are becoming popular in offices, health centers and educational institutions. These products will make your marketing campaign stand out from the rest.
Featured in this article are some stress relievers offered by Promo Direct:
1. Promo Stress Balls:- These stress balls are made of soft poly-foam. They are perfect to show your customers and employees that you care for their well-being.
2. Earth Stress Reliever:- Help your customers lead a quality life by giving them these unique stress relievers. They are made of squeezable polyurethane material and are perfect for the travel industry.
3. Golf Ball Stress Reliever:- Made of polyurethane foam, these stress balls are ideal for sports clubs and golf outings. They tone hands and wrist muscles, and provide relief from stress.
4. Colored Stress Ball:- These classic stress balls are available in several colors and are perfect for tradeshows, conferences and campaign drives.
5. Basketball Shape Stress Ball:- These basketball-shaped stress relievers are trendy looking and can be used as the perfect sports giveaways.
Stress balls can also be given away to show your support for causes such as Earth day, cancer awareness and anti-smoking campaigns. Browse our website to find out other varieties and contact our experts to get them tailored as per your requirement!
Are you planning to give away promotional items to highlight your brand? This infographic sheds some insights on the Days, Weeks and Months you should associate your giveaways with.
Lanyards are practical items that are used at most places such as schools, hospitals, offices, conferences and airports. If your goal is to gain maximum exposure for your brand, then lanyards are the effective tools as they offer maximum visibility. Here are 4 reasons why you must include lanyards in your marketing strategy:
1. High Utility Value: Lanyards can hold a wide range of items such as keys, passes, IDs, membership cards and flash cards. Since, they have a purpose and are practical, most companies around the world use these to promote their brand.
2. Everybody loves freebies: Research reveals that individuals like to receive freebies and will keep them for long, especially if they are useful. If lanyards have swivel hooks or clips, then customers can attach anything to them.
3. Quality imprint area: Lanyards have an impressive imprint area. Your company logo, texts or designs will stand out on these lanyards; thereby making it visible to more people.
4. Economical giveaways: They are affordable and can be easily distributed at tradeshows, meetings, events and conferences. Moreover, you can obtain attractive discounts on bulk purchases. This factor is important in any business endeavor particularly, when prices of most items are increasing.
Here are some lanyards that will interest you: Cotton Personalized Lanyard Neck Cord, Hang In There Promo Lanyard and Value Circle Badge Holder. Also visit our Lanyards section to explore the wide range on offer.