A good percentage of our buyers spend money on giveaways that can promote their brand outdoors. These giveaways are used by recipients when they go to the beach, an outdoor event, a fundraiser, a camp or the golf course. This article will help you launch an effective outdoor marketing campaign for your brand.
A successful outdoor promotion will divert exceptional visibility to your brand. The result of such a promotion is that your logo and brand becomes more recognizable. Sounds interesting? Go through the outdoor item ideas mentioned below and use them to highlight your brand.
1. Sunglasses:Sunglasses are always handy, especially if they look stylish and offer quality UV protection. Your recipients will definitely use a quality pair of sunglasses! Count on them being used during a trip to the beach or simply to add style quotient.
2. Chairs: There are only a few items that can beat chairs when it comes to imprint area! Promotional chairs are excellent marketing tools capable of some quality advertising. They are foldable and can be easily carried around without any hassle. Most chairs available at Promo Direct come with coolers and impressive storage space. They are definitely great value for the money.
3. T-shirts: T-shirts are mostly worn outdoors and are a great way to highlight your brand! An imprinted t-shirt will be worn and seen anywhere – from stores and beaches to any place under the sun!
4. Wristbands: A wristband will do quality advertising for your brand at fundraisers and awareness campaigns. They are beneficial in two ways – they can carry a social message and highlight your brand at the same time.
5. Golf accessories: There is a good possibility that a lot of your clients and employees are golf enthusiasts. Imprinting your logo on golf balls or tee sets isn’t a bad idea.
6. Umbrellas: At Promo Direct, we have a wide selection of umbrellas in a variety of sizes and colors. Our umbrellas offer good imprint area to highlight your logo. They will easily make their presence felt wherever they are used, whether it’s the beach or golf course.
Visit our site and type in any of the items mentioned above to view the vast range offered. Choose a product that best suits your marketing needs. You can give us a call at 800-748-6150 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.