A majority of businesses in the USA are small-based ones with a maximum of 20 employees. These companies have limited financial resources to invest in production, which means marketing takes a big hit. The biggest challenge here is to reach out to target audiences with as little investment as possible. This can be achieved only with promotional products. In this article, we explain why giveaways are the best way for your business to get ahead:
1. Low Investment: Let’s suppose you want to give away pens imprinted with your logo and message. For this, you will need to lay your hands on at least 200-300 pens. But here is a fact – getting these pens customized will not burn a hole in your pocket! In fact, you can buy 500 quality pens less than a thousand dollars. What other marketing channel provides you with this kind of financial flexibility? Definitely not TV or print ads.
2. Instant Impression: Giveaways make an impact immediately. They are items that can seen and felt for a long time. You also know immediately how well customers react to your giveaways.
3. Long-lasting Visibility: For a small business, it is crucial to have a marketing campaign that lasts years. This is achievable with giveaways. A bag or t-shirt is capable of winning the approval of your recipients, allowing them to flaunt your logo whenever they use them.
4. Customer Retention: It is often difficult to retain customers. With giveaways, however, you can show that you value your association with them. There is nothing better than a customer who feels appreciated.
5. Instant Employee Recognition: Is your business the new kid in town? Worry not! Get classy uniforms for all your employees. As they travel to work, your business gets valuable promotional exposure around town. Like the reasons listed in this article? How about investing in some quality giveaways for your next marketing campaign?