A restaurant faces challenges just like any other business, especially when it comes to retaining customers. You may be serving the best dishes in your restaurant but everything comes to naught if your customers fail to return. The trick to succeed in the restaurant business is to provide your customers with an extra touch of hospitality. All you have to do is hand out personalized giveaways that can stir up fond memories of your restaurant.
Featured below are some of the most famous items sought by our customers:
1. Hershey Kiss Singles: An all-time favorite, each of these American chocolates come individually wrapped. Your customers will remember your brand when these delicious delights melt in their mouths! The Hershey branding will add an extra punch to your marketing campaign.
2. Peanut M&M’s in Fun Tube: Who doesn’t love a packet of Peanut M&M’s? These crunchy peanuts are irresistible, leaving a positive impression in the mind of your customers.
3. 24 oz. Revolution Tumbler: Tumblers are useful personal items that can be use at the office or home. This particular product offers a quality imprint area, allowing your restaurant to get noticed wherever this tumbler is placed. BPA-free, this tumbler features a swirl design.
4. Tethered Hand Sanitizer: A sanitizer is a thoughtful gift that can help your customers fight germs. This FDA-approved product comes with a bright-colored neoprene cover and clip.
5. Bic® Grip Roller: You can count on this pen for some quality visibility. Featuring a textured black rubber grip, this pen comes with a nickel plated silver clip.
6. 15oz Translucent Travel Tumbler: This product will help your customers keep their drinks hot or cold while on the move. Featuring a twist-on lid, this product is spill-resistant.
7. Celebration Tote Bag (Abe): This tote bag is a marketing winner! Durable and made of 100% recycled material, this product is water-resistant as well. Make good use of the imprint area!
Like the giveaways featured in this list? Head over to Promo Direct to make your purchase!