Top 10 Tradeshow Giveaways
The giveaways you choose to hand out at your next tradeshow will determine how well your booth performs at the event. You must choose promotional items that will serve as the perfect ambassadors of your brand, long after the recipient reaches home. The items you choose should be attractive while offering high utility value as well.
We have noted that several businesses find it difficult to select the right tradeshow giveaway. In this article, we will help you make the right decision by showcasing the 10 most popular giveaways sought by visitors at tradeshows.
1. Sports bottles: A sports bottle is compact and trendy looking. People love carrying them around, whether it’s to the gym or office.You could consider trying aluminum bottles.
2. Pens: Colorful. Economical. Durable. These are some of the words used to describe the pens offered as giveaways. A pen that writes well will serve as a quality representative of your brand.
3. Sanitizers: A sanitizer is always helpful, especially while on the move. There’s a variety of sanitizers available in a range of attractive shapes. Show you care about your customer’s health by going for sanitizers.
4. Lips Balms: Lips balms are available in delicious flavors. Count on them to leave a good taste in the mouths of your customers, serving as a tasty reminder of your business.
5. Notebooks: A handy notebook can be carried around by recipients with ease, allowing them to take notes whenever they want to. Just make sure the pages are of high quality!
6. Fun giveaways: Who doesn’t like having fun? Items like flyers and beach balls offer a good imprint area, highlighting your logo in the best manner possible.
7. Stress relievers: You are probably aware of how effective stress relievers are in fighting pressure at the home or office. They come in some really fun-looking shapes and sizes.
8. Tote bags: A quality tote bag finds use in a variety of places – the grocery store, gym or beach. The more attractive the tote bags look, the greater are the chances of them being used by your customers for a long time to come.
9. Mugs: For several years, mugs have topped charts as the most popular giveaways. They continue being very popular. Silicone mugs, in particular, are high in demand.
10. T-shirts: T-shirts are rightly called walking billboards for brands. People wearing imprinted t-shirts attract attention of those around them to the logo highlighted on them.
We hope you liked this list. Now all you have to do is to visit an online promotional store and plan your purchase. We wish you all the best for your next tradeshow appearance!