Ever heard of National Flashlight Day? Well, it’s okay if you haven’t heard of it because not many people have heard of it before!
Here’s an interesting fact for you – National Flashlight Day is celebrated on the 21st of December every year. The origins of this weird observance are not known but we will share with you what we know.
National Flashlight Day falls on Winter Solstice, which has the longest night and shortest day of the year. This means that there will be a lot more darkness than usual. So it’s the perfect time to plan a marketing campaign that revolves around flashlights, what say?
Visit our page on flashlights to explore the variety on offer. Get your logo and message imprinted on them to launch an effective marketing campaign for your brand. Here are some of the popular products you will be interested in:
1. Mag-Lite Mini: This product comes in a black gift box along with 2 AA batteries. It is sturdy and available in 5 exciting colors.
2. Flash N Glow Stick: This slim light stick has 3 settings: flashing, solid and strobe. A great giveaway, the Flash N Glow Stick comes with a convenient ON/OFF button. Each product comes individually polybagged.
3. Mini Aluminum LED Flashlight: Now here’s a cute item worthy of being a part of your marketing campaign.
4. Handy Mate Flashlight Multi-Tool: Here is a product that comes with a flashlight and tool kit. It includes a knife, saw, file, scissors, a screwdriver, a bottle opener and lots more! A handy giveaway at workshops and tradeshows!
5. Magnetic Car Light/Flashlight: This car light comes with a retractable cord and a magnet for stationary placement. Can be plugged into a car’s cigarette lighter outlet.
You can choose from any of the items mentioned above or featured on our site. We wish you the very best for National Flashlight Day!